Sunday 7 October 2007

Yippee!

I can't quite believe it but have managed to start the blog and also to upload it on our website...Remarkable given my usual technical inadequacy... ;-)

We have had some great photos through in the post (fortunately arrived before the postal strike...) of the hunter trial we were at last weekend, and I will try and upload one or two later on. It was a great day for me, as it was the first time I have taken Felix (the 15.1hh pocket rocket) in an open class, and the jumps (xc, 3ft3-3ft6) seemed huge to me...Luckily not to him, and he was flying!

There is also a lovely shot which the photographer took with us going away from him, so you can see these bare hooves flying over the jumps :-)

Anyway, more of that later, and for now off to make the most of our fabulous weather - sunny and as warm as summer today...

No comments: